January 25-27, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
The American Nurses Association is providing the annual National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators® (NDNQI®) data use conference in Miami, FL. The theme for this year's conference is . To receive a complete conference brochure as soon as it’s available, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.nursingworld.org for more information about the conference. The web-site will be updated periodically with new information.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSED
The deadlines to enter new abstracts and to edit existing abstracts have been reached.
Register for the 2012 Nursing Quality Conference
- Must be submitted online.
- Can be submitted for only one presentation format: oral or poster.
- Abstracts submitted for oral presentations will be automatically considered for both oral and poster presentation.
- Abstracts submitted for poster presentations may not necessarily be considered for oral presentation.
- Can be submitted to only one track: research or innovative strategies.
- Can be submitted to only one conference topic area.
- Will undergo blind peer review by topic committees.
- Notification will be sent to the primary contact by the end of July.
- Add email@example.com to your address book in order to ensure you receive communication regarding your abstract submission.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will need to respond to the invitation by the designated date in the invitation.