Dates for Submission
Submissions will be accepted beginning Friday, March 23, 2018. The deadline for abstract submissions is 11:59 PM Eastern on Tuesday, May 29, 2018.
Accepted poster and concurrent podium session presenters will be notified in August 2018. If you do not receive notification of acceptance or rejection for your abstract by the end of August 2018, please send an email inquiry to conference staff at ANANurseCE@ana.org.
Abstracts will be considered based on how well they fulfill the goals of the 2019 ANA Quality and Innovation Conference. All selections are made based on merit, with additional consideration given to those with a strong innovation focus. There is no limit to the number of abstracts that may be submitted by a person or organization.
Through participating in the ANA Quality and Innovation Conference, the nurse will be able to:
- Generate innovative processes, technology, and data to enhance professional practice and to highlight the value of nursing.
- Design quality and safety initiatives through the lens of high reliability organizations, to improve patient and nursing outcomes.
- Develop innovative principles and strategies to improve quality and safety that results in improved outcomes for and engagement of patients and families as full care partners.
Abstracts submitted should relate to one or more of the conference goals.
- Clinical Practice
- Work Environment
Click here for full list of track descriptions
Who may submit?
- Any submitter who has nursing related projects related to the conference goals.
- Submissions may not be from groups or persons with commercial interests.